Club Penguin Art for Haiti!
As many of you know, CP is always trying to help those families and kids who are less fortunate around the world. Because of our support and generosity, a new school has been built in Haiti!
It only needs one more thing, a painted mural for the playground, and CP wants us to design it!
Here’s the details:
Show us what having fun means to you by drawing and sending us a picture of your penguin playing with your buddies! We’ll then select the Top 4 pictures, and everyone will vote for their favorite here on the What’s New Blog!
If your artwork is chosen, it will be painted by one of our artists as a large wall mural. We hope this mural will help share the gift of fun with all the kids who play there.
We’ll be putting up a submission page next week. Here’s the Dos and Don’ts list for your picture, so you can get started:
1. Draw between two and four penguins playing together.
2. Draw the picture taking place outdoors.
3. Draw penguins with only one or two simple items. Like hats and scarves!
4. Try to use five colors or less.
5. Use any art style you like! Pencils, pens and paints are great!
1. Include any personal information (like an address).
2. Use any words.
3. Use anyone else’s pictures.
4. Draw large or complicated items. (No Squidzoids!)
Hmm, what to submit? I think I’ll start planning my drawing soon! Will any of you be sending your drawings in?
Until next time, Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Frontier.